List of products by brand 3B Scientific
3B Scientific Group business operates internationally in the production and distribution of teaching materials for vocational education and training in the field of medicine and the natural sciences. 3B Scientific boasts pi ù long tradition and experience in this area, in fact in the first factory in Budapest, Hungary, ò begins production in 1819. The parent company è was founded in 1948 in Hamburg by so-called 3 B è by Paul Binhold, cio, his wife Binhold and their daughter Hedwig Marion Binhold, then married
3B Scientific Group business operates internationally in the production and distribution of teaching materials for vocational education and training in the field of medicine and the natural sciences. 3B Scientific boasts pi ù long tradition and experience in this area, in fact in the first factory in Budapest, Hungary, ò begins production in 1819. The parent company è was founded in 1948 in Hamburg by so-called 3 B è by Paul Binhold, cio, his wife Binhold and their daughter Hedwig Marion Binhold, then married Kurland.
è ® 3B Scientific mind in pi ù of 100 Nations. Thanks to steady growth, today the world's leading 3B Scientific anatomical Toolbox è become. The basis of our success are the following:
1. the high quality à products, which originate only from the hands of qualified and certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, obtained from 3B Scientific in 2000
2. the value for à/ extremely competitive price
3. à ability to meet customer demands with great flexibility à.
è B today 3B East East Quality B, B, East Service Value!
in recognition of success worldwide, as part of a study conducted by Prof. Simon, 3B Scientific è been accepted in the circle of "Hidden Champions ". This is a small group of mid-sized companies but very successful; pursuing global market strategies consistently, these companies have managed to conquer the market leadership in their specific field.
of 3B Scientific are everywhere: universit à, schools, ministries and other institutions that deal with health and public education; hospitals, doctors, physiotherapists and students; pharmaceutical industry, retailers of educational tools for school and specialist retailers in the field of medicine. From 1996 on the Internet site è www.3bscientific.com 3B, which is constantly being updated to allow customers to buy products and acquire the latest information about our products and company at any time. Innovative technologies, such as 32-bit SSL security protocol, provide maximum data protection and privacy of our customers.
3B Scientific product range ®
- artificial Skeletons includes: torsos and models of human organs
- Toolseducational and technical methods in physics
- Arms for injections, models for providing care to the sick, tutorial medical simulators
- models for biology, Botany, zoology and chemistry
- educational Boards of Anatomy, even to hang, gift and ana (c) murders.
- Anatomy Education Software for the teacher and the student ®
- SEIRIN brand Acupuncture needles and Moxa
- Laser Pen, Laser Shower
- Physiotherapy and acupuncture
- products for Therapy and Fitness massage therapy tables and
offices around the world have their own production facilities and manage the sale of products. Product design takes place exclusively in Germany. the high quality standards of all products guaranteed by 3B Scientific quality control ® è à constants. 3B Scientific in 2000 has been certified DIN EN ISO 9001 and è in 2004 became a Charter Member of the Worlddidac Quality Charter. Please click here to view certificates.
è company led by two managing directors, Otto h. Gies and Manfred Kurland . Otto h. Gies dealsprimarily by innovation, marketing and sales, as well as é global growth strategies. Manfred Kurland è responsible for Administration and production. The two administrators represent the corporate slogan " ... going one step further ".
since the late 1980s Otto h. Gies has systematically developed sales strategies for 3B Scientific and è cos ì managed to affirm the company of Southeast Asian markets, particularly in Japan. One of the secrets of its success lies in its large capacity à to adapt quickly to different cultures and different countries. For this reason, Otto h. Gies is also involved in creating a 3B Scientific branches worldwide. Thanks to his knowledge of Economics and finance and his experience, è became responsible for the management and control of international investments.
the strengths of Manfred Kurland are planning and financial, the rationalisation and Lean Cost Management. Kurland always è engaged in the research of à possibilities to reduce costs and increase business efficiency. But è à the of the products continuously improved quality 3B Scientific ® the goal he cares of pi ù. He successfully introduced theTotal Quality Management, in which the June 28, 2000 3B Scientific GmbH is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001. Thanks to the constant improvement of quality à, ® 3B Scientific products have now become a world leader in many market sectors. The rationalisation of production in Germany and the increasing displacement of production to countries with lower production costs, have allowed to 3B to conquer world markets. leadership
3B Scientific venues worldwide
- 3B Scientific GmbH, Germany: headquarters
- 3B in Hamburg (founded in 1948 under the name of Paul Binhold Lehrmittelfabrik)
- Dresden (existing since 1930 as an Institute for teaching aids of the German Museum of hygiene
- 1991), acquired in Coburg (opened in 1997)
- Wesseling (opened in 2001) Biocalderoni KFT, Budapest, Hungary (since 1819, acquired in 1993)
- American 3B Scientific, Atlanta, GA, USA (founded in 1995)
- Nihon 3B Scientific, Niigata, Japan (established in 1997)
- France 3B Scientific, Bartenheim, France (founded in 1997)
- Suzhou 3B Scientific, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (founded in 1999) Italy
- 3B Scientific, Ozzano dell'Emilia Bologna, Italy (founded in 2002)
- ñ Espa a 3B Scientific, L'eliana, Valencia, Spain (founded in 2003)
- UK 3B Scientific,Weston-super-Mare, Bristol, England (founded in 2003)
- ELWE Didactic GmbH, Klingenthal, Germany (since 1959, acquired in 2004)
- TELTRON/London, England (acquired in 2005)
- 3B Scientific Russia, Saint Petersburg, Russia (founded in 2005)
- Brasil 3B Scientific, Joinville, Brazil (founded in 2006)
- Thai 3B Scientific, Bangkok, Thailand (founded in 2007)
- South Korea, Yongin, Korea 3B Scientific (2012)
- 3B Scientific TR , Istanbul, Turkey
È planned to open further branches.